The large pavilion is an octagonal or tower-shaped structure. They are usually attached free-standing to the garden wall or the roof of the house. Open on all sides, it offers perfect shade, coverage and attractive accents in the home landscape.
Pavilions provide a nice place to rest, and some in public parks serve as band pavilions or rain shelters. The large pavilions usually succeed in warm and sunny climate conditions. In traditional English and American houses, the large wooden pavilions are built and covered with clapboards, the typical roofing material. It is the tent-like structure made of poles covered with fabric.
Temporary gazebos in homes are perfect for campground BBQs and a relaxing getaway with friends and family. Large gazebos are used in the garden area below:
- Attractive and Special Space: These large gazebos are an elegant and attractive option for smaller gardens. This is a special place for working from home, which makes it very popular
- These large pavilions are the perfect place to host a wedding reception. White pavilions form an attractive structure that sets the occasion and location
- Dining Area: Octagonal pavilions make family dining special. With good views outside and a roof over your head, it’s a perfect pavilion for dinner parties
- Whirlpool: The square pavilion was specially designed for the whirlpool. It provides the right level of privacy, protects against the elements and contributes to the enjoyment of the hot tub experience
- Entertainment factor: The rectangular pavilion is the perfect place to enjoy the beautiful view during the day. It can also be used to watch the perfect sunset